Friday, December 15, 2006

Curiosity Killed Your Account

It can be very tempting to click on your own Adssense ads. Believe me, I know.

I mean, what exactly IS the soulmate calculator? Will this link really help me find the love of my life? Is my automobile gay? And then of course there are the "free Britney Spears and Paris Hilton videos."

Well, your prayers have been answered and so have mine. The Google Preview tool is here!

Made specifically for AdSense publishers, the Google Preview tool allows you to right click on your own page, select Google AdSense Preview Tool, and a new window will open with your page, plus a selection of sample advertisements that you can actually CLICK on and see where they go!!

The advertisers won't be charged for any clicks within the preview tool, nor will you earn money per click or inflate your page impressions.

Woohoo!